This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Sports Zeal Systems Private Limited collects and processes your personal data, including any data you may provide through our website when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase our service and/or product or take part in a competition.
This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
The Data We Collect About You
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, family and lifestyle information, date of birth and gender. (Parent/Guardian’s Data may be requested in case of a minor member and it is assumed that the Parent/Guardian will be operating the account on behalf of such a member on our MySportClubz Digital Platform.)
- Contact Data includes address, billing address, emergency contact details, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment credit/debit card / UPI details as relevant purely for the purpose of completion of payment process.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- Medical Data currently is limited only to the blood group of the individual and it is an optional information which we do recommend that every user enters as this can be used in case of any unforeseen critical circumstances / medical emergency.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We may collect Special Categories of Personal Data about you in which case you will be duly notified and it will be entirely the end user’s discretion to share any such data (this may include details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If You Fail To Provide Personal Data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
In general, you can browse the Website without logging in and thus without revealing your identity or any personal information about yourself.
As indicated on the relevant forms on the MySportClubz Digital Platform, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. As you use the MySportClubz Digital Platform, you can also, from time to time enter personal information about third parties. For example, if you are an Administrator, you can enter personal information about your coaches, delegated authorized persons, staff, trainers, members/players etc.
You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to become a User or by not using the particular feature of the MySportClubz Digital Platform, particularly for which the information is collected.
We reserve the rights to partner with a third party or parties to either display advertising on the MySportClubz Digital Platform or to manage our advertising on other sites.
How We Use Your Information
- We collect, store and maintain the data regarding your personal information and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the MySportClubz Digital Platform, to provide to you the Services offered on the MySportClubz Digital Platform; troubleshoot problems; measure consumer interest in our services, inform you about any offers, products, services, events and updates; deliver relevant information to you in order to customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our “Terms & Conditions”; provide you with system or administrative messages. On occasions, we may use the contact information provided by you to contact you and ask for your feedback or input on our Services. If you wish to subscribe to our newsletters, we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you.
- You need to provide your personal information during the course of using some Services, for instance, provide information in your account while registering on the MySportClubz Digital Platform, sharing/ uploading any Content, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with our customer service by SMS, email or otherwise, providing Feedback on the MySportClubz Digital Platform etc.
- We do not and never will modify or copy any contents from your Device. We also do not, and never will collect keystrokes, form input, user data entered into applications, screenshots, or anything that is not visible to you in your native user application. We will never look into your individual data unless you are having technical difficulties, it is required by law, or unless it is necessary to maintain our system.
- Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe our email or SMS notifications by updating the settings in your account, following the instructions located in the email, or by contacting us.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
The following describes some of the ways that your information may be disclosed in the normal scope of business to provide the Services.
Payment Information: We may use credit/debit card/UPI id/eWallet and other personally identifiable information that you submit to us on the MySportClubz Digital Platform, and other information that we collect, as required, to process payments you make using the MySportClubz Digital Platform through our payment processing intermediaries. We do not store credit card or other payment method information unless you choose to enter such information for use on the MySportClubz Digital Platform; in all other cases our payment processors have the sole and complete responsibility for the storage of credit card and payment information. We may also share personally identifiable information with our payment processor intermediaries for risk management and fraud prevention.
Administrator’s use of Information
- In order to facilitate the Services, the Administrator has the discretion to give to the other Users, limited or complete access to the personal information of other Users, as the Administrator may deem fit; like the Administrator may enable access to a trainer, trainees and/or their parents or its staff members to the personal information of the trainees.
Protection of Billing and Personal Information
We strive to protect your personal information. Once we receive your Content, we make all commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our system. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us; therefore, data may, despite our efforts, be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended.
Confidentiality and Security
- Your information is maintained by us in electronic form on its equipment. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. We take all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implement reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected.
- It is important for us that you to keep your password secured against unauthorized access to the information in your Device. Be sure to log off from the MySportClubz Digital Platform when finished. We do not undertake any liability for any un-authorized use of your account and password, if any. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your account, you must immediately notify us by sending an email. You will be liable to indemnify Sports Zeal Systems in the event of any loss suffered by Sports Zeal Systems due to such unauthorized use of your account and password.
- We make all shared information on the MySportClubz Digital Platform, accessible to our employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and ensure that all such employees, agents or partners are bound by strict confidentiality obligations.
- Notwithstanding the above, we will not be responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your information by any third parties outside the scope of Sports Zeal Systems’s agreement with such third parties. Further, we will not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions by any third parties or events that are beyond Sports Zeal Systems’s reasonable control including, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer/mobile data and storage device, Device crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of internet service or mobile network of the users etc.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review, delete and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, you may login your Account or User Account to make the changes, or you may contact us at [email protected]
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Services. We will retain and use your information as may be deemed required by us to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices we will notify you by means of a notice on the MySportClubz Digital Platform prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.